As one of the leading leasing provider in Germany, Sixt Leasing SE stands for innovative mobility concepts and a wide service spectrum. Beside individual full-service-leasing-packages and fleet-management we offer attractive leasing- and financing options for private and business customers. Sixt Leasing SE is in an exciting time especially in the IT department. Currently we are in the early stage of an IT Carve In as we are on the way to separate the IT from the former parent company. This unique opportunity offers you the chance to participate in this project from the very beginning and lay the foundation for the new organization. It is about building up processes and ensuring the future functioning of the systems. You want to be a part of the successful und motivated Sixt Leasing SE Team and helping to improve and develop our products? Then apply right now for the following position as Enterprise Architect (m/w/d) in Pullach near Munich.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- You own and develop the target enterprise architecture and create transparency about the as-is state
- You find, address and drive architectural initiatives that harmonize the application, platform and infrastructure landscape (serverless/cloud)
- You build and coordinate the architecture community that ensures alignment and knowledge sharing between engineering teams and relevant stakeholders
- You support our engineering teams in solution designs in an agile working environment
- You drive decision making considering the trade-off between architectural principles and customer needs
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or equivalent working experience
- You gained the ability to analyze and structure complex topics, transferring them into architectural models and communicating them on all levels of the organization
- You bring a proven track record in designing and implementing architecture landscapes
- You already aquired a solid know-how in EAM methods and frameworks (TOGAF certification desirable
- You have developed a deep understanding of agile software development and several years of experience in working closely with product teams
- You have experience in guiding the re-design and decommissioning of legacy software and moving systems into cloud environments
- You are fluent in German and also bring good English skills
Why Choose Sixt?
We are looking for people that are creative, independent and open minded. Our company is growing continuously, which offers a lot of opportunities. As a member of the Sixt Leasing Family you get attractive car leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more.