Become our new
IT Testmanager (m/w/d)
Do you say what you think and have strong principles? Then you are the perfect fit for us. C&A makes fashion for everyone, while always thinking of future generations and the environment. We like to tread unusual paths, and we look forward to hearing your ideas, concepts and proposals!
Your responsibilities at C&A
- Conceptual and operational day-to-day test management in international project environment
- Continuous development of the test governance, test methodology and the underlying processes and tools
- Managing of and collaboration with external suppliers or strategic partners in test context
- Coaching of testers, test managers, user representatives and execution of internal trainings
- Support and administration of test management tools (Test Rail)
At C&A you can look forward to
- An interesting and challenging job as part of our transformation team in an international working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role and you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of trainings
- A positive working atmosphere with helpful colleagues and corporate events
- A listening ear to your ideas and an opportunity to discuss them
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts, an above-average salary package, a subsidised canteen, a public transport travel pass, and the option to work from home
What we expect of you
- University degree preferably in business/economics, engineering, computer science background or comparable education/training
- At least 7 years of experience as a test manager in classic and agile project context and ideally a certification ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Management
- Experience in dealing with common TM-tools (TestRail/ JIRA/ SAP Solution Manager)
- Ideally test experience in SAP integration projects and in cloud context
- Ideally experience in conception of test automation approaches
- High ability to work in a team and communication skills, independent approach of working, flexibility and proficiency in German and English language
Want to get to know us?
Take the first step and apply online via our careers portal.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
At a glance:
Working hours: 40.0
Start date: ASAP
QUESTIONS? I’M HERE TO HELP:
Talent Acquisition Specialist